- What type of video do you shoot?
Flip through some of our samples to get an idea, but we shoot anything from Corporate Videos, Promo Videos, Music Videos, Training Videos, Interviews, B-Roll Videos, Event Videography, Tutorial Videos, Advertisement Videos, Sizzle Videos. If you want to capture it on film we will shoot it for you.
- Will you work with my budget?
Of course! You'll find that our rates are very competitive and hourly so we can plot out time and bill specifically to your budget needs.
- Do you do both the editing and shooting? (or just one of those?)
Once again, Of course!
- We just need the raw footage will you do that?
Yes, just let us know what you need and how you want it filmed.
- How long will the editing take?
We are typically able to complete projects in 1-2 weeks depending on the size and difficulty of the edits.
- How many edits do I get?
We don't put a limit on how many edits you can make, so make as many edits as you want!
- Do you travel for shoots?
We would like nothing more than to travel to your shoot.
- Do you do motion graphics?
Yes, we can produce and add graphics to your video.
- What if I want to make some edits to my video in the future?
We save all our projects to our drives and can pull them up at anytime to make changes.
- What about music for my video?
We can add whatever music you want to your video. Typically, we purchase a track from audiojungle.net so you can have a the perfect track for your video. We prepare your video with several different sample tracks so you can hear it with the visuals before we make the final purchase of the music you choose.
- Do you do two camera shoots?
Yes, we have and can very easily film with more than one camera.
If you have any other questions just contact us!
I happen to know for a fact, that he was called Maestro in social situations.
— The Maestro, Seinfeld Season 7, Episode 3 "The Maestro”